A 9 to 5 office job won’t give you the same perks as working from home.
Rather than commuting and navigating rush hour traffic, you can stay in your pajamas all day and even wash some laundry.
You may be wondering how to find a legitimate work-from-home job if you are attracted to the freedom and flexibility of working from home.
We are pleased to introduce FlexJobs Corporation.
Work-from-home job seekers will find great opportunities on FlexJobs, an online job board.
FlexJobs: What is it?
The FlexJobs website provides job opportunities for telecommuting, flexible working, freelance work, and part-time employment. Sara Sutton Fell founded the company in 2007 after realizing how difficult it was to find legitimate, flexible employment after becoming a working mother.
FlexJobs has been helping people find flexible jobs since its launch over a decade ago.
Does FlexJobs offer legitimate and safe jobs?
CareerBuilder and Monster are legitimate job boards, and so is FlexJobs. With FlexJobs, people can choose when to start and stop working, which makes FlexJobs different from these other sites.
Flexibility means you don’t need to work traditional 8-to-5 hours if you don’t want to. The hours that work for you can be between 6 a.m. and 2 p.m., on the weekends, or whenever you’re available.
Work from home scams won’t bother you with FlexJobs since every job is hand-screened before posting. It’s easy to apply to flexible job opportunities with FlexJobs since it handles the heavy lifting for you.
Parents, freelancers looking for more clients and projects, and those living in rural areas with difficulty finding work may find it helpful.
As an alternative, you can also earn money from home with FlexJobs if you are interested in working from home for the sole purpose of earning money.
What is FlexJobs and how does it work?
As part of its partnership with thousands of companies, FlexJobs publishes flexible jobs directly on its website. Researchers review hundreds of job resources, including employer websites, industry blogs, and job boards, in order to locate open, flexible positions.
The company screens every job it finds and only posts it to the job board if it appears to be legitimate. In order to ensure that the job passes rigorous criteria, a trained researcher researches the company and conducts an investigation of the job.
A job posting on FlexJobs includes a job summary written by the company’s employees as well as the company’s description and headquarters. Additionally, it provides users with a direct application process.
While FlexJobs does require a fee, it is well worth the money as it reduces the time and guesswork involved in finding legitimate flexible jobs and protects you from scammers.
- There are no scams on FlexJobs because every job is vetted before posting to ensure it’s legitimate. There are many scams offering flexible positions on the internet, so this is a huge advantage.
- You can refine your search with FlexJobs’ great sorting options. Keywords, job categories, career levels, U.S. locations, and work schedules can be used to search for jobs.
- FlexJobs offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you don’t like it. Just let us know within 30 days of creating or renewing your account. You have nothing to lose by taking advantage of this money-back guarantee.
- The first benefit is the saving of time: locating a job of any type, including a flexible, work-from-home assignment, can take considerable time. It can save you countless hours in your job search since FlexJobs searches various company websites, job boards, blogs, and other online resources and publishes them all in a single location, serving as a central point of information for job seekers.
- The FlexJobs website offers more than 50 job categories, ranging from entry-level positions to executive positions on a freelance or full-time basis.
- We don’t have any ads on FlexJobs so you can search for jobs without getting distracted.
- To apply for jobs through FlexJobs, you must pay an application fee.
- Work-from-home opportunities are not all 100% work-from-home jobs: While FlexJobs posts many work-from-home opportunities, others are not. There are also jobs on the site that offer the option to work from home some of the time, as well as jobs that offer the option to work from home exclusively.
- It is important to note that some of the jobs listed on FlexJobs are also available on other websites, so you won’t find these posts on FlexJobs alone.
- You will find that many of the listings on FlexJobs are related to technology or information technology (IT). In the event that you are not a strong fit for this industry, then this may be a disadvantage.
- Salary information is seldom included with job postings: Many employers do not include salary information on their job postings, so it is difficult to determine what a job pays until you apply for it and undergo an interview.
Job screening by hand
Due to the large number of too-good-to-be-true jobs and scams out there, FlexJobs’ trained researchers carefully screen each job. All job postings at the company are individually vetted to ensure that they are legitimate, professional, and flexible. These jobs are filtered out if they do not meet these criteria or have been eliminated or expired.
The FlexJobs job posting process can be made faster, easier, and safer because all jobs are hand-screened. By doing so, you will be able to avoid some of the common frustrations associated with the search for a job at home.
Resources for jobs
In addition to offering fully vetted job postings, FlexJobs also offers a variety of job resources that you may find useful. If you become a member of FlexJobs, you will have access to career articles, job search checklists, 170 expert skills tests, and videos that demonstrate how to improve your resume.
One-on-one coaching or resume reviews are also available for an additional fee. With FlexJobs, you can get career coaches who can answer all your questions about resumes, remote jobs, and more.
Savings for members
In order to make your flexible job search affordable, FlexJobs provides discounts on more than sixty products and services that can be beneficial to your job search and improve your quality of life. You will be able to save 10 to 50% on a variety of purchases through this program, as it partners with companies such as Dell, TurboTax, Sittercity, Audible, and WeWork.
Joining FlexJobs can be made more affordable with these great deals.
Pricing for FlexJobs
There is no free trial available with FlexJobs, but you can test it out for one week for $6.95. These three membership plans are available if you decide to join.
- This membership may be beneficial to those who are looking for the most affordable way to join FlexJobs and who believe their job search will not take more than a few weeks.
- This option may be a good option for you if you would like a realistic timeline for finding a work-at-home position.
- You can sign up for a year-long membership for $49.95 if you’re thinking of starting a freelance business or if you expect your job search to take longer than three months.
If you are not satisfied with FlexJobs within 30 days of signing up, you may receive a refund. It is also possible to take advantage of FlexJobs promo codes to make the process even more affordable. Try searching for “FlexJobs coupons” to locate them.
On FlexJobs, You Can Find a Variety of Jobs
With more than 50 categories to choose from, FlexJobs is sure to have something that appeals to you, regardless of your experience level. It is likely that you will be surprised by the wide variety of different jobs available at the moment.
Input of data
You can work from home as a data entry clerk if you are efficient and don’t mind repetitive work. In most cases, you’ll be required to enter data into a computer or a secure file system if you land a data entry job through FlexJobs.
Apart from data entry, it is possible to perform other types of clerical duties as well.
You may be a good candidate for a remote editing job if you have a keen eye for spelling and grammar mistakes. Your editing job at FlexJobs involves reviewing content and making it easier for readers to comprehend.
To improve the content, you may also add captions, photos, graphs, and tables.
Beauty and fashion
Do you consider yourself a beauty addict or a fashionista? You may be interested in a career in the fashion or beauty industry that allows you to work from home. Jobs posted on FlexJobs can give you the opportunity to test, develop, and promote a wide range of consumer products in the clothing, accessories, hair, makeup, and skincare industries.
Almost every industry offers marketing opportunities. Your marketing job will involve public relations, digital marketing, and advertising to promote products and services.
Business development managers, account executives, sales managers, and consultants are examples of marketing roles available on FlexJobs.
A transcription job might be a good fit if you’re a fast, detail-oriented typer. The task involves listening to recorded audio and typing it into text format for clients such as hospitals and law firms. You will be paid per audio hour when you do transcription work, so you can expect to earn a set amount for each hour you transcribe.
A transcriptionist, typist, or keypunch technician may be among the transcription positions available on FlexJobs.
Since almost every business has a website today, there is a high demand for web designers in the market. Creating professional, responsive websites for clients in a wide variety of industries can be done from the comfort of your home if you work as a web designer from home.
A web designer is typically described as an internet developer, graphic designer, web artist, and a Photoshop specialist on FlexJobs, among many other titles.
It would be great if you could make money at home by speaking another language instead of your native language, wouldn’t it? Depending on your skill set, you can find a variety of jobs on FlexJobs for bilingual professionals. Work from home jobs can be found as translators, interpreters, customer service representatives, quality raters, or anything else that utilizes your language skills, regardless of whether it is Spanish, French, Chinese, or any other language you can think of.
The availability of bilingual jobs on FlexJobs is likely to be lower than that of other categories since fluency in a second language is a unique skill, so bilingual jobs are likely to face less competition than other categories.
Hospitality & tourism
As someone who enjoys helping others discover new places and cultures, you could be an excellent candidate for hospitality or travel jobs. The job listings on FlexJobs often showcase positions such as travel agents who can work remotely, hospitality managers, and travel support specialists who can work remotely.
A number of remote, travel-related positions provide the opportunity to work with international clients. You might be able to get some travel perks as a result of getting a job on one of these sites.
The natural world and its animals
Sometimes there are jobs available on FlexJobs that deal with animals and wildlife. If you are passionate about animals and wildlife as well as being able to work at a veterinary clinic, an agency or organization dedicated to cruelty prevention, an animal protection organization, a wildlife agency or even in a zoo, then there are many opportunities for you. You shouldn’t miss the chance to utilize this category if you have the opportunity to do so. It is certainly an intriguing one.
It’s Worth a Shot with FlexJobs
Consider joining FlexJobs Corporation if you are interested in finding a legitimate, professional freelance position and would like to find out more about the company. It is possible for you to request a refund if you are not satisfied with our service. By using it, you will be able to simplify the process of finding work-from-home job openings in your area.
There is a good chance that FlexJobs will provide you with the freedom and flexibility you are seeking, so in conclusion, it is worth a shot.