Global Test Market Surveys: Scam or Legit
Global Test Market Surveys, established in 1999, is an international market research company that carries out surveys online on various topics, including movies, automobile, restaurants, and consumer products.
It is one of the largest paid survey companies in the world with over 5.5 million members spread across 200 countries.
More than 1400 companies across 60 countries conduct market research using Global Test Market, including USA, Canada, Germany, Australia, Philippines, India, Russia, South Africa, UK, UAE, and more.
Global Test Market is definitely a legit survey platform where you can make money working from home. Although the reward offered won’t make you rich, you can earn some extra cash simply by completing the surveys on offer.
However, instead of direct cash, when you complete surveys you are rewarded with Market Points, which you can then redeem for cash or gift cards.
Market Points expire within one year of no activity on your account, or three years from the date of award.
Global Test Market Surveys – How to Take Part
It is free and easy to join Global Test Market. Get started here!
When you are filling the registration form, it requires you to answer a few questions about your demographics to enable it decide on the types of surveys to invite you to complete.
After joining, it sends you several survey email invitations daily, but you may not qualify for all the surveys you are invited to.
The point for each survey varies and is always stated in the survey invitation, ranging from 15 Market Points to 80 Market Points, and you may choose to participate or not.
If you choose to participate in a survey, you will be required to answer some pre-survey questions to see if you are qualified to participate in the survey or not.
Once you are considered qualified, you go on to complete the survey and earn the full Market Point reward for it. If you don’t, you are entered into a daily or monthly free sweepstakes.
This sweepstakes will give you have a chance to win a gift for the few minutes you spent answering the pre-survey questions.
Global Test Market also offers a referral program in which you are awarded 20 Market Points for every person you refer to the sites who registers and completes a survey.
To cash out, you have to have accumulated at least 1100 Market Points, which is equivalent to $50. The number of surveys you take, and how often you take them determines how fast you’ll get to the cash out minimum.
There is no time limit for when you should accumulate the 1100 point.
Key Features of Global Test Market
Global test marketing is one of the largest paid survey companies in the world, and has some key features, which include;
- It provides cash rewards and other rewards, such as gift cards, based on the number of earned Market Points from surveys taken.
- It rewards users for completed surveys, as well rewards users with sweepstakes entries for surveys they are unqualified for.
- It covers a range of topics, including automobile, electronics, tourism, leisure, media, etc., as well as covers the markets in North America and Europe.
- The minimum cash-out balance is 110 Market Points ($50), and anyone aged 14+ can join.
Pros of Global Test Market Surveys
- Registering and participating in Global Test Market Surveys is absolutely Members are not charged a dime and are offered cash payment and other rewards for completing surveys.
- Market credits are awarded instantly on completion of every survey. These credits can be converted to cash as soon as you get to the minimum cash out threshold. Payment is guaranteed after a processing period of 5 to 6 weeks.
- Members are entered into daily sweepstakes for answering pre-survey questions of unqualified surveys. All members are automatically entered into the monthly sweepstakes for a chance to win a prize.
- Members can choose whether to take part or not take part in particular survey topics and categories. This enables you to focus on topics that interest you.
- Email invites to participate in surveys are sent frequently and consistently. As a member you can expect to receive 3 to 5 email invitation daily.
Cons of Global Test Market Surveys
- Its large membership base causes an intense competition between members which sometimes higher reward points are given to first partakers of a survey.
- Some surveys strictly depend on specific users’ demographic and are really tough to qualify for. It may take as long as ten minutes into the survey before a user gets screened out.
- The minimum cash out threshold of $50 is steep compared to other survey websites which allow users to cash out as soon as they earn $10.
- It may take members as long as 3 to 6 months to accumulate enough points to cash out. Most surveys have a reward of 35 points.
- Some of the surveys can only be accessed on certain browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox.
Is Global Test Market Surveys A Scam?
There have been various complaints by several members of Global Test Market. Some complaints are frequency of technical errors, glitches that cause the loss of survey rewards and the lack of a great customer support to help fix participants issues. However, Global Test Market Survey is not a scam.
Global Test Market is a legitimate survey platform that does not ask you for any kind of upfront payment. They pay you for completing surveys. This is an important feature of all genuine paid online survey platforms.
It has paid over $32 million in rewards. According to Alexa Rankings it has 14 million visits per months.
These statistics, as well as the numerous success stories indicates that it is a legitimate platform. This is a great platoform to earn extra cash working online from home.
Not interested in Global Test Market Surveys? Read my review on this leading survey company.
>>> Here is a Bonus FREE Training for you.
Please leave a comment below and tell me your thoughts about Global Test Market Surveys.